The LittleBrown video was pretty sensational stuff: funny, endearing but also cinematic & inspirational.
MS Trust Annual Conference
We’re proud to have been delivering the MS Trust annual conference for over 5 years. With the lockdown rules in effect, we were asked to virtually deliver what is traditionally a very social and popular medical conference, without losing the feel of the in-person conference. We would need to cater for both the requirements of the medical professionals, those of the charity and the industry sponsors exhibiting at the conference.
Using the Pb Virtual Event Portal, we flipped the in-person conference online by:
- Building two branded streaming spaces, working as an auditorium for the MS Trust main plenaries and a separate auditorium for the sponsors symposiums. In built Q&A gave the audience a chance to ask questions to the experts and have them answered live
- Creating bespoke exhibition booths for the sponsors with both visual and video assets on display. We included chat function options for the sponsors to interact directly with the delegates
- Adding a virtual coffee shop for the MS Trust to hold informal chats on varied subjects
- Encouraging the delegates to interact with each other via a social media style activity feed
- Holding a virtual poster room allowing video submissions from the people behind the posters alongside a chat feed to discuss the poster and to ask any burning questions
- Throwing an evening party, complete with quiz and a fancy dress themed disco
- Listening to the needs of the delegates and uploading the content OnDemand so they could view any content at their leisure
A digital space with over 72,000 page views made by nearly 450 users across the three day conference, with hundreds of interactions and connections made.
“Thank you to you all for all your hard work on our first ever virtual conference. It was slick and visually pleasing as has been the feedback from our delegates, you couldn’t get better comments from the audience.” Paru Naik Health Professional Programme Director, MS Trust